Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Saturday, July 05, 2014

BREAKING - Isis video 'shows al-Baghdadi alive' after death rumours

Video released on known militant website appears to show Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi issuing clarion call for jihad


A still from the video appearing to show Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
A still from the video appearing to show Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The photo was tweeted by the jihadist affiliated group Furqan Media amd cannot be verified independently. Photograph: Furqan Media/EPA
The leader of the Islamic State jihadist group has purportedly ordered all Muslims to obey him in a video, released on Saturday.
The elusive Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who on 29 June proclaimed a "caliphate" straddling Syria and Iraq, made his appeal in a sermon delivered on Friday, in the militant-held northern Iraqi city of Mosul.
"I am the wali [leader] who presides over you, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, assist me," he said, wearing a black turban and robe.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/05/islamic-state-leader-muslims-caliphate-video-abu-bakr-baghdadi

http://goo.gl/MdbJB1

TweetMe Please

No comments: