Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Monday, May 11, 2015

How To Build A Successful Business #Blog (a Getting Started Guide) @Social


How To Build A Successful Business Blog (a Getting Started Guide)
Whether you’re a local business owner, entrepreneur, or brand – finding new ways to generate business can be a challenge.
Especially in the highly competitive online world where content is King and differentiation is the fine line between success and failure.
That’s where blogging comes in.
Building a successful business blog can give your business the edge it needs. Not only is it a cost-effective way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, but it also becomes a magnet – attracting prospective clients in an organic and natural way.
Whether you’re looking to start a blog from scratch or reinvent your current blog, this post will walk you through the setup of a successful (and profitable) business blog.
How do I know these steps will set you up for success? Because they’re the exact steps I took to set up my award winning blog!
Ready to get started? Read my ultimate getting started guide to building your business blog. And don’t forget to leave a comment with a link to your blog.
I’d love to hear (and see) how blogging is supporting your business!

Is A Business Blog Really Important?

A business blog is an essential element of your marketing strategy. And I tell you that from years of experience.
I started my first blog (the very one you’re on right now) in 2004. At the time, I was in the real estate and mortgage industry and looking to make connections on a local level.
But I quickly figured out the national implications as well. I began building relationships within my industry, creating connections I would have never been able to make otherwise.
Many of those relationships blossomed into true friendships that I still hold dear today. Many others turned into business opportunities.
Whether it’s speaking at a national event or traveling as a brand ambassador, blogging has opened (and continues to open) doors for me I never thought possible.
One of my most recent achievements is being named a 2015 Top 10 Social Media Bloggers by Social Media Examiner.
This was a monumental moment in my blogging career and an honor that made every long, sleepless and stressful night worthwhile.
So think about it.
Please RT - THANKS!

No comments: