As I do every morning, I was flipping through the news shows when I came across a CNN panel advertised as objective journalism. Nevertheless, The Washington Post’s Nia-Malika Henderson and Errol Lewis never once brought up the fact that Baltimore has exclusively been run by Democrats for a full half-century. Instead, both just called for more government to “end decades of poverty and discrimination.”
The only criticism either could muster for President Obama is that he called thugs “thugs.”
Naturally, neither of the CNN anchors challenged this rubbish (am I the only one who longs for the days when Alisyn Camerota was still Alisyn Camerota?). And why would they? Somewhere in a hollowed-out volcano, the mainstream media met and set The Narrative: Baltimore needs more government.
Baltimore needs more government like Michael Moore needs more pie.
Calling for more government in Baltimore is nothing more than calling for the further genocide of young black men who are not victims of a lack of government largess, but rather a depraved left-wing culture specifically designed to keep people poor and dependent on Democrats.
Please RT - THANKS!
As I do every morning, I was flipping through the news shows when I came across a CNN panel advertised as objective journalism. Nevertheless, The Washington Post’s Nia-Malika Henderson and Errol Lewis never once brought up the fact that Baltimore has exclusively been run by Democrats for a full half-century. Instead, both just called for more government to “end decades of poverty and discrimination.”
The only criticism either could muster for President Obama is that he called thugs “thugs.”
Naturally, neither of the CNN anchors challenged this rubbish (am I the only one who longs for the days when Alisyn Camerota was still Alisyn Camerota?). And why would they? Somewhere in a hollowed-out volcano, the mainstream media met and set The Narrative: Baltimore needs more government.
Baltimore needs more government like Michael Moore needs more pie.
Calling for more government in Baltimore is nothing more than calling for the further genocide of young black men who are not victims of a lack of government largess, but rather a depraved left-wing culture specifically designed to keep people poor and dependent on Democrats.
Please RT - THANKS!

No comments:
Post a Comment