Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ted #CRUZ leads Presidental Pack in use of #SOCIALMEDIA @CBS


roy_melony 300Melony Roy
Melony Roy is the Social Media editor for KYW Newsradio 1060,...
 Read More

By social media editor Melony Roy
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — US senator Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) was the first to formally announce his presidential run.  And instead of a ballroom and podium, he opted for another platform: Twitter.
His simple tweet read, “I’m running for President and I hope to earn your support!”  It was accompanied by a campaign video.

(Image from Twitter account of Ted Cruz)
(Image from Twitter account of Ted Cruz)
—-
Valerie Caras, digital strategy manager for Ceisler Media, based in Philadelphia, thinks the social media stratagem makes sense.
“I think it shows that they are not only getting their message out there, but they are really looking for a way to engage with folks and sway opinions in that way,” she tells KYW Newsradio.
She notes that Cruz can now have his digital team monitoring the conversation in real time for both positive and negative feedback.


No comments: