Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Monday, March 30, 2015

INDIANA LAW MAKES RELIGIOUS LIBERTY A 2016 BATTLEFIELD


In fact, many potential GOP presidential candidates are rushing to Pence’s and the law’s defense as liberals attempt to undermine it—and key players in early presidential states say this issue is going to be as front and center as other major issues, like immigration, in 2016.
“I support the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act because I support religious liberty as granted to us in our Constitution,” Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a likely contender for the 2016 GOP nomination, said in an email to Breitbart News. “Last year I went to the Reagan Library to argue for the importance of religious liberty and make the case that it is under attack in America today. The fact that there are some who think this law in Indiana, which merely makes it clear that local governments must respect our religious liberty, is controversial clearly shows that religious liberty is indeed under attack.”
Jindal said he rejects the notion that the law is discriminatory, something critics on the left have argued.
“I oppose discrimination and I reject the notion that the Religious Freedom Restoration Act is discriminatory,” Jindal told Breitbart News.
I will note that President Clinton signed the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act at the federal level and Secretary Hillary Clinton has now said she opposes this law. It would be interesting to learn if Secretary Hillary Clinton silently opposed this protection of religious liberty when President Clinton signed it, or if she has just recently ‘evolved’ on that. The great irony is that in the minds of today’s liberals the only bigotry to be tolerated is their own bigotry against religious beliefs.
http://goo.gl/vvHlsi

Please RT - THANKS!

Comments?


1 comment:

Dale DuBois said...

I support the Religious Freedom Restoration Act signed into law in Indiana by Governor Pence. I am not a religious person but I believe the people should be allowed to believe in religion or whatever they want to believe in without interference from the non-believers. Even I as a person who questions religion believes American's have the right to believe in God.
I hope Indiana never backs down from the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.