Written by Aaron Lee - 2 Comments
Categories: Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Uncategorized
Categories: Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Uncategorized
I think I have a problem.
I spend too much time on Facebook. I find myself constantly opening a new tab and the first letter I would hit would be “F”. Does that sound familiar to you?
While that may sound okay, it’s not. I was killing tons of productive time that I could have spent getting work done.
Today, I am happy to share the secret of saving time on Facebook.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who’d want to get more results from Facebook and spend less time there.
According to a study by Vertical Response, the following stats are a very insightful.
- One third of CEOs and business owners want to spend less time on social media.
- 90% of those are on Facebook
- 15% of these people log into Facebook several times a day.
You can imagine how tough it is to run a business and maintaining an active Facebook presence. How can all of us follow the 80/20 rule and still achieve remarkable results on giant platforms like Facebook?
http://goo.gl/YdxAbr
TweetMe Please