Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Thursday, December 04, 2014

GREAT - #Gun Test: Guncrafter CCO


GUNS AND GEAR
Contributor
By Dick Jones, Gun Digest
As a reviewer of guns, it’s my responsibility to be fair and impartial and come to every review with an open mind. Having said this, I know it’s not possible for a fallible human being to accomplish true impartiality. As a result, I give every effort to approach every review as open minded as possible.
On the same day I received the Guncrafter’s CCO described in this review, I participated in another gun test with another writer. We tested several 1911s designed for concealed carry use. All of them were relatively expensive guns, all were accurate enough for a defensive carry gun and every one of these guns malfunctioned, in spite of the fact that they were built by what I consider to be premium makers. To say the least, I was disappointed.
TweetMe Please