Qaradawi
The religious leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Yusuf al-Qaradawi, is wanted by Interpol. What a marked, stark difference between this indictment and Obama’s wooing of Qaradawi and the Muslim Brotherhood. More on Qaradawi here.
Back in 2011, the Hindu reports that the Obama administration has turned to Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood’s leading jurist, to mediate secret negotiations between the United States and the Taliban.
Back in 2011, the Hindu reports that the Obama administration has turned to Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood’s leading jurist, to mediate secret negotiations between the United States and the Taliban.
This should wake people up, but it won’t, because the enemedia is in the pocket of jihadists and Islamic supremacists.
Breaking News: Interpol Alert Seeks Arrest of MB’s Qaradawi, IPT, December 5, 2014
by IPT News • Dec 5,...
Watch VIDEO Jordanian MP: “I Hate the Jews, I Hate the Jews, I Hate the Jews”
But, but, but, but, let me ask you, does he hate the Jews?
Islamic Jew-hatred, it is in the Qur’an ulululululululululu
Jordanian MP: I Hate the Jews, I Hate the Jews, I Hate the Jews. They Are Worthy of Hatred, Roya TV (Jordan), MEMRI, December 4, 2014Following are excerpts from a show featuring Jordanian MPs discussing parliament’s moment of silence in memory of terrorists who attacked a Jerusalem Synagogue, which aired on Roya TV on November 26, 2014:MP Khalil Attieh: By Allah, it is an honor to incite against the Jews. It is a great accomplishment to provoke and incense them. Let us continue with similar decisions, because this is what the Jordanian people want. Our people in Palestine expect us to...
AFDI The Year in Review
It’s time to put your money where the fight is. Give today. We are a 501c3.
|