Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Dear Pope Francis - I QUIT!

Most Reverend and Dear Father,

That is the way I was taught to properly address a letter to the clergy - in a CATHOLIC SCHOOL in a largely CATHOLIC Neighborhood in CATHOLIC Chicago in the 1960's.

My entire family was CATHOLIC, all friends were CATHOLIC and I went to CATHOLIC SCHOOLS - also had two greagt aunts that were CATHOLIC NUNS - A Franciscan and Poor Handmaid of Mary.

SADLY WE NOW HAVE A POPE THAT IS  NOTHING  BUT A  COMMUNIST!!!

Your MARXIST dictums and ideas are revolting but not surprising considering the COMMUNIST countries you come from.

Your cowardly SILENCE in the face of #ISIS, #AL-QUEERDA, #HAMAS, #BOKOHARAM and the rest of the #MUSLIM #TERRORISTS allow the forces of SATAN to triumph and you have let the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN World down.

Your IDIOTIC attitudes RE the GLOBAL WARMING SCAM merits a good swift kick in the cassock - YOU ARE A PRIEST - STOP TRYING TO BE A POLITICIAN!

Your SILENCE in the FACE of HOMOSEXUALS in CATHOLIC SEMINARIES is a MORTAL SIN.

Your DICTUMS make you sound more like CHE GUEVERA or AL GORE than any MAN OF GOD - in short, you are in the WRONG BUSINESS.

 As a CATHOLIC, I must accept YOU as a LEADER who has the AUTHORITY OF GOD HIMSELF in matters of FAITH.

Frankly Father, I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR RANTS AS AUTHORITIVE OF ANYTHING.

Frankly Father, YOU ARE A BIG MOUTHED FOOL - NO LEADER.

I want NO PART of YOUR IDIOTIC IDEAS.

I WANT NO PART OF YOUR PRONOUNCEMENTS.

I want NO PART of a CATHOLIC CHURCH with YOU AS A LEADER!

So it saddens me,


  • After 64 years as a CATHOLIC

  • After Catholic Grammar, High School and College

  • After a LIFE LIVED as a CATHOLIC


I Must TENDER MY RESIGNATION:


I QUIT!!!



No comments: