Vote Trump 2016 !

Vote Trump 2016 !
Trump 2016

Thursday, June 04, 2015

UK: City that covered up #MUSLIM RAPE gangs wants to ban anti-child rape protests ! @Atlas

Despite recent news stories on the hundreds, perhaps thousands of Muslim child sex trafficking gangs and tens of thousands of their young non-Muslim victims, law enforcement is still looking the other way. The unimaginable terror these girls suffer is compounded by sharia compliant law officers who refuse to prosecute or even look into the systematic sex slavery of young English girls.

I recently interviewed on such victim here. Trafficked at sometime after the age of 10, she is 30 now with two children fathered by her rapist/pimp. She lives in hiding
So after seven months there, I had to return to Britain. Now whenever I have to go to the city center, I wear a hoodie. All the taxi drivers in my city are members of the Muslim rape...
     


UK Gives Muslim Just 7 Years for Day-Long Rape of Vulnerable Woman


“I am pleased with the sentence given out at court and I am hopeful that it will encourage other victims of sexual assault to find the strength to come forward and report offences – justice will be done.”
It’s more likely that this weak sentence will only encourage the Muslim rape gangs to brutalize more kaffir girls, knowing that they will get a light sentence at worst and be out and raping again in a few years.
Dhimmi Britain is finished. Any nation that would allow this andthis to happen to its girls doesn’t even deserve to be saved.
DuraidAbdulrahman

“Jailed: Violent rapist who put vulnerable woman through day-long ordeal,” Swindon Advertiser, June 1, 2015 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
VIOLENT...
     

No comments: